76 percent of businesses with an incident -- but without cyber coverage -- said that their internal mitigation efforts were adequate to address the cyber loss, leaving 24 percent exposed to losses without insurance or adequate mitigation.
Copy Text

Publication Title: Small business, big risk: Lack of cyber insurance is a serious threat

Source Link:
https://www.iii.org/white-paper/small-business-big-risk-lack-of-cyber-insurance-is-a-serious-threat-101818

Publication Year: 2018